Jumping into your first mobile home purchase can be intimidating, but it really doesn’t have to be. Let’s be honest, where you live should be relaxing and a source of inspiration so it’s best to eliminate any surrounding frustration during the purchase process. Many first time mobile home buyers wanted to be sure this is the best decision, so we’ve gathered a list of the top 5 reasons to buy a mobile home.
1. Affordability – Aiming to live debt free as soon as possible is fantastic. Many mobile homes or manufactured homes cost a lot less than single family houses in the same area. Even if you are financing, your monthly payments will be a lot less. This means more money in your pocket to enjoy life.
2. Less Maintenance – The cost of maintaining a single family home or condo can be extremely expensive. Sure mobile homes have to be maintained, but smaller spaces will naturally require less maintenance. Less maintenance will mean saving more money.
3. Mobile Homes offer flexibility – Although many living in mobile homes can park in a permanent location, there are those that crave the flexibility of traveling. The combination of a low cost home with the ability to travel is widely appealing to many. You can have the best of both worlds – stability and flexibility.
4. Ownership – Today, in a struggling economy the dream of home ownership can seem far away. For so many people, a mobile or manufactured home can mean living that dream. There are many financing solutions available for mobile homes and it just might be the fit you need to be a home owner today.
5. Tiny House Style – The tiny house movement is more popular than ever, many first time buyers would have never considered a mobile or manufactured home as a primary residence. However, more buyers are identifying with the tiny house movement and love that they are reducing their expenses as well as their environmental footprint.
These are just a few popular reasons to buy a mobile home, as you explore this viable option you’ll discover many more reasons to go forward and live your dreams into the future.